This article focuses on how to change GTBank account email using Internet Banking.
There are a number of reasons why one might want to change the email address linked to a bank account; the one where you receive mails such as monthly statements, log-in alerts, and transaction alerts.
One common reason is security. For example, it is not uncommon to see a lot of people who had Yahoo as their first email service provider now changing to Gmail which is considered more secure.
if you are a GTBank customer and you desire to update your account email, follow the steps below.
How to change GTbank account email
- Log on to Internet Banking with your User ID and password
- Form the menu bar, click on the Self Service option
- Click on Customer Information Update
- Click on New Request
- Fill the displayed form as you desire (in this case, entering your new preferred email)
- Enter the answer to your Secret Question
- Once satisfied with the updated information, click on Continue
- Enter your Token Code
- Click Submit to update your email
That is simply how to change GTBank account email address.